I’ve now assembled two BuildSpark Linear Actuator Kits. I have lots of good things to say about them – they’re well conceived and designed, compact, and the 3D printed parts are better than most of the printed parts I’ve gotten from printer companies. The only part of the assembly I found cumbersome was getting the belt threaded through the holes in the carriage.
The method shown in the BuildSpark official assembly demonstration video really didn’t work well for me. Neither of my kits had belts with the natural bend to help it up into the hole, and I had great difficulty grabbing hold of the belt with any sort of tool to pull it up through.